Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AWARD

I received a surprise when I read my blog tonight! I LOVE SURPRISES! A precious blogger friend, Connie, presented me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am ecstatic to receive the award. Connie has numerous delectable recipes on her site as well as kitchen, baking, and recycling tips along with uplifting bible verses, Meal Planning with Connie. My family has enjoyed trying many of her recipes. I know you will enjoy Connie’s recipes as well. Be sure to check out Connie’s blog! I know you will enjoy it!


Connie, thank you so much for considering my blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I am elated!

The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others do not know.
5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.

Seven Things about Me that You Might Not Know:
1. I have stopped drinking sodas.
2. I do not like tomatoes.
3. I am very competitive when I play games.
4. I do not like talking on the phone.
5. I cannot hula-hoop.
6. I never learned to skate backwards.
7. I love getting surprises in the mail!

I am passing this award along to:

Kim Sue at Between Now and Then. Kim Sue is a sweet friend and she shares "Kreativ" ways she fills Carly’s Christmas countdown box. She also has the most beautiful pictures on her “Wordless Wednesday” posts.

Amanda at Better Than Life. Amanda is a friend and she shares her precious three children’s "Kreativ" photos and daily family journey.

Rachel at The Hinton Home. Rachel is an awesome Christian role model and she shares some of the funniest stories of her sweet toddler. She also takes numerous "Kreativ" photographs of her sweet little girl. Rachel has a phenomenal way of putting her words in writing.

Kasey at Doodle Bugs Blog. Kasey shares some really “Kreativ” stationary, labels, ect. You MUST check out her site. Her service is “ONE IN A MILLION”!

Megan at Party of Two…Praying for More. Megan shares some really "Kreativ" ways to simply enjoy family and life! We would all be blessed to have a group of YaYas!

Patti at Peppermint Ph.D. Patti is a friend and started her blog in January. She shares "Kreativ" and beautiful photos on her blog. She also shares stories of juggling her three girls and their busy activities.

Christie at The Maniac Mommy. Christie is a friend and she shares "Kreativ" uncensored blogs of her life and episodes of her four busy children!

blue heart divider

9 comments:

  1. :o) thank you Terri!
    and you know another reason I like when people do this is because I now get to check out the other blogs you picked {you even have a link so I can hop right over!}. It is a great way to find new blogs/bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri! And I agree with Kim Sue...blogging creates a little family out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Terri!!! I'm honored!!! Thanks for introducing me to your other blogger friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie,

    It was fun to find we have several things in common:

    1. I have aqlso stopped drinking sodas. I miss them!!

    3. My husband says I am very competitive when I play games. Of course, I don't think that I am!;0
    4. I also do not like talking on the phone, which is kind of odd, since I love to talk!! Just not on the phone! :)
    5. I cannot hula-hoop either. I was just never coordinated enough!
    6. I never learned to skate period! The coordination thing again!
    7. I love getting surprises in the mail! Love it!!!

    Thanks for playing along, Terrie! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Terri, it's so sweet of you to think of me!! I'll get to work passing it on.

    ps-I still can't get over flying back on the same airplane!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not sure how to post my award :( I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work. Can you help me with this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting right on that! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Terri...I got it!! I'll get to work on passing it along as well. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Terri! I've been slacking lately and just now seeing this! I will work on passing it along as well!!!

    ReplyDelete