Hello, Blog friends I have missed you. I have taken a break from blogging. Every spare moment is enjoyed being outdoors. Don’t you just love the beautiful weather we are having! Love it!
Not long ago, I decided to go back to school. Yes, that is right. This 40+ mom and wife enrolled in school. Therefore, really most of my spare time is studying. I finally know what I want to be when I grow up! Ha!
Best wishes on your studies, Terri! I keep thinking I would like to go back to college when I finished hsing the kids. Of course, I've never "officially" used the college degree I already have!:)So, I think it sounds silly to want to go back! But, I don't think we really know what we want until we're in our 40's. I'll be forty-seven next month. So far, the forties have been my favorite decade! I hope I feel the same about the 50's! :) God bless!!!
Congratulations on going back to school!!! What are you going to be when you grow up?;)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on your studies, Terri! I keep thinking I would like to go back to college when I finished hsing the kids. Of course, I've never "officially" used the college degree I already have!:)So, I think it sounds silly to want to go back! But, I don't think we really know what we want until we're in our 40's. I'll be forty-seven next month. So far, the forties have been my favorite decade! I hope I feel the same about the 50's! :)
ReplyDeleteGod bless!!!