Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's Do Lunch

Lunch is delicious at Thyme To Eat with two of my girlfriends, Dawn and Kim Sue. Life is busy for moms. However, it is so important for us to have time for our girl talk. The three of us chatted non-stop! I look forward to our next lunch date.

3 comments:

  1. So glad we got together. It was great to visit and catch up with each other. It is hard to believe that we were there over an hour. I was surprised when I looked down at my watch and saw that it was after 1:00!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Terri! I hope all is well with you guys!
    It is nice to have a day out with friends, isn't it?! So glad you have the opportunity to visit with your friends! Best wishes for a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time as well. We must do that again...maybe make it a once a month thing!

    ReplyDelete