Courtney has a partial torn ligament in her elbow. She is unable to tumble or cheer for 6 weeks. The doctor did release her to cheer after 4 weeks. The 6 weeks are over and tumbling will resume this Sunday. Courtney is slightly anxious to begin tumbling. She still has some pain in the elbow. She is extremely devoted to the Starz cheer team and is determined to do her best. Courtney had four wisdom teeth extracted. She did incredibly well and recovered quickly. The best part is the surgeon allowed me to observe the entire procedure (only because I wore my dental scrubs and pleaded)! He approved ONLY if I promised not to faint! Ha, Ha I did not faint!
I had the greatest opportunity to volunteer to educate foster children good oral hygiene. It was a remarkable experience and I look forward to the next opportunity to volunteer. I am searching for potential groups that would like volunteers to demonstrate and educate oral hygiene.
Our family had a relaxing July 4th. We chilled out in the pool, bar-b-qued and ate some yummy food, and watched Snowden Grove fireworks from our front porch.
I have accomplished rearranging the kitchen cabinets, my bathroom cabinets, redecorating the guest bedroom and redecorating the media room. The painter will paint the media room this week. What will be the next project, hmmm?
The summer is zooming by. We are trying to squeeze every fun moment in before school starts...not much time left!

That picture with the little girls is so sweet! That's great you volunteered!
ReplyDelete