Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

This is one of our favorite recipes. I have to make it three ways. Dink likes the original recipe. Courtney does not like the cream cheese or jalapenos. My favorite is the chicken without the bacon. Jalapenos are placed on top to indicate which ones are stuffed with the jalapenos.

We usually cook the chicken on the grill. Tonight I am going to bake in the oven.



I borrowed this photo because it looks better than mine. LOL




BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH CREAM CHEESE AND JALAPENOS

INGREDIENTS

Chicken breasts
Cream cheese
Jalapeno peppers
Bacon

DIRECTIONS

Slice the thick chicken breasts into two thinner pieces. Spread cream cheese on the chicken. Spoon jalapenos over cream cheese. Roll up the stuffed chicken pieces. Use toothpicks to help hold it together. Soak the toothpicks in water so they don't catch on fire. Wrap the chicken pieces in bacon. Bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes to an hour. (We usually cook on the grill).


No comments:

Post a Comment