Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Freshman Scrapbook

I haven’t made Courtney a scrapbook in several years. Working at the school, I just didn’t have the time. Now that I am at home (still not lots of spare time), I decided it was time to start Courtney a freshman scrapbook. Since August, when school started, I have an abundance of photos…did I mention I love to take pictures!!

A friend and cheer mom sells Creative Memories. I went to her house last night and purchased a few items. I still need to go to Hobby Lobby and get a few more supplies.
The memory book is so cute. It is silver and has shiny stars!
I hunted and finally found all of my scrapbooking materials. Needless to say, everything had to be ORGANIZED!


Organized and ready to begin! Now, what needs to go on the first page? I always have the hardest time on page 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment