It is an absolute joy to capture moments in photos. It has been a challenge learning all the custom setting on my Cannon Rebel camera. My precious friend Jennifer emailed me a tutorial 12-week photography lessons with a weekly challenge.
FIRST CHALLENGE - APERTURE
SECOND CHALLENGE - ISO AND SHUTTER SPEED

Hey I have been playing around with and learning about my new camera too! Is the tutorial something that can be emailed? I would LOVE a copy of that. I am kinda self-teaching myself.
ReplyDeleteYOu did a fabulous job!! I taught Matt about ISO speeds Sat when we took pictures of the furniture at the Home Store! It was awesome to know how we could manipulate the settings to prevent shadows! Cant wait to see your future lessons!!
ReplyDeleteI SOOOO need to get my blog rolling!!
great job....I love trying to figure out how to get different shots. Right now I get very aggrevated with low light + action situations. Sometimes I just get to the point to say I need another lens to be able to that!
ReplyDelete