Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Menu Monday

Photobucket

Organizing a meal plan for the week was successful! I don’t have to answer the question “What’s for Supper?” Of course, the week didn’t go as planned - Dink had a meeting one night and Courtney was at a sleepover 3 nights. Therefore, I don’t have a big grocery list for the week. I didn’t have to cook one night so; I still have the pork chops to grill this week.

Tacos/Taco salad

Grilled pork chops, Green beans, Loaded baked potatoes

Chicken tenders, Corn on the cob, Peas, Chicken tender salad

Grilled Hamburgers, Deer Sausage, Grilled squash

Pizza

Tuna salad, Homemade pimento cheese, Grilled cheese

2 comments:

  1. the good thing about pimento and cheese is it is so flexible and last is the fridge a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try your pimento cheese. There is nothing like homemade pimento cheese. Your menus are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete