Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pimento Cheese

INGREDIENTS
4 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1 small jar chopped pimentos
Couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce
Chopped onions
Cayenne red pepper (I use lots....we like it spicy)
Mayo

DIRECTIONS
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Add more or less mayo to achieve desired texture. Mix well.

3 comments:

  1. exactly like I make mine although I usually just use cheddar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy. I will have to try my hand at making some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is almost exactly like I make mine! I love pimento and cheese! Everyone in my family does not, however. Olivia, my oldest, does not like any kind of cheese! Can you believe that?
    I haved saved those sites you gave me for making my blog look prettier.....I just love your fonts. I haven't made the time to figure out how to do it yet....maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete