Today was extremely thrilling! Courtney and I went to
DCHS to pick up her schedule. As soon as she received her schedule, she immediately began
texting her friends. It was amusing watching her text and screech with excitement! Each friend is in one or two of her classes. I wanted to take a picture of her holding her schedule but she quickly explained the idea was “cheesy”.
1ST SEMESTER.....
1ST NINE WEEKS
Algebra II
Keyboarding
Biology I
Cheer
2ND NINE WEEKS
Algebra II
Theatre
Biology I
Cheer
2ND SEMESTER.....
3RD NINE WEEKS
Theatre
Gifted English
Ms Studies
Cheer
4TH NINE WEEKS
Computer App.
Gifted English
Intro World Geography
Cheer
that's interesting...they stay in each class a couple of hours each day?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that she's old enough to be in High School!!! It seems just like yesterday she was just in kindergarten!!!
ReplyDelete