Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. The year went by so fast and 2009 has so many blessings to be thankful.

FIVE THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR IN 2009:

1. I am thankful to God for meeting all my needs.
2. I am thankful for my loving family and caring friends.
3. I am thankful for my Church.
4. I am thankful for my family’s health, protection and safety and for another year of life.
5. I am thankful for simple joys.


FIVE THINGS I WANT TO IMPROVE IN 2010:

1. Continue to read the Bible in 365 days…I am on day 167.
2. I want to be a better Christian.
3. I want to be a better wife, mother, and friend.
4. I want to be healthier. I am addicted to sugar and need to cut it ALL out!
5. I want to do more random acts of kindness for others who need help.


2 comments:

  1. Great post. You are such a sweet friend and I am thankful to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to you too my friend!

    ReplyDelete