"To Have A Friend You Must First Be A Friend”
A new friend and I met for lunch. We talked and talked for hours. We both are alike in many ways. This sweet new friend is truly adorable. Can a true friendship be developing? Thoughts started pondering, who is a true friend and what qualities should every friend have.
We will meet hundreds of people during our lifetime but only a few of them will develop into true friends.
As time progresses, a friend becomes more than a friend. A friend develops into family, someone that you simply cannot envision not being in your life. A friend becomes a part of you.
Ten qualities every friend should have
You should consider yourself incredibly lucky if you have one or more true friend(s).
10 qualities every friend should have.
What is true friendship according to the Bible?
Proverbs 18:24
“A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
John 15:13
“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.”
Proverbs 17:17
"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
John 15:15
“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”


A new friend and I met for lunch. We talked and talked for hours. We both are alike in many ways. This sweet new friend is truly adorable. Can a true friendship be developing? Thoughts started pondering, who is a true friend and what qualities should every friend have.
Ten qualities every friend should have
You should consider yourself incredibly lucky if you have one or more true friend(s).
10 qualities every friend should have.
- TRUSTWORTHY
- ACCEPTING
- RELIABLE
- HONESTY
- CARING
- FORGIVING
- FUN
- GOODLISTENER
- LOYALTY
- SUPPORTIVE
What is true friendship according to the Bible?
Proverbs 18:24
“A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
John 15:13
“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.”
Proverbs 17:17
"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
John 15:15
“I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”
Ecclesiastes 4:10
“If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!”
"To Have A Friend You Must First Be A Friend”


No comments:
Post a Comment