Here are a few things I absolutely, positively did NOT do!
- I was not looking forward to Monday just because this is my 1st post Not Me, Monday!
- I did not eat birthday cake
withjust for my dinner. Never, No, not me!
- I did not squeal, jump, and high-five when the New Orleans Saints won the NFC Championship in overtime.
- I am not ecstatic New Orleans Saints are Super Bowl-Bound! I certainly did not sing 'Who Dat' and dance around the den! Nope, not me!
- I would never leave dirty dishes in the sink before going to bed.
- I certainly did not cry when DCHS Cheerleaders finally beat South Panola in the cheer competition this weekend.
- I do not cry every time American Idol is on and people make it to Hollywood after overcoming tragedies in their life. I am not tenderhearted and cry over 'everything'!
- I did not want to start another makeover project. I do not want to make-over the media room (like right now)!
- There is no way I would be sitting playing Words with Friends on my iPhone when laundry needs folding. Nope not me!
- And of course, it is not time for me to start the laundry!
What have you not done lately? Leave your "Not Me's" in the comments section or post your "Not Me's" on your blog today!
Come on...it’s fun!Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Hop on over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

I enjoyed looking over your blog
ReplyDeleteGod bless you