I generally do not play games on my iPhone. This week has been a different story. If you enjoy playing Scrabble, do not miss getting this addicting game. I have had an entertaining week playing Words With Friends, online Scrabble. At any spare time, several games can be ongoing. While waiting for a friend to make their move, new opponents can be added. You can play with friends from your contact list on your phone, from friend’s user name, or you can find a random opponent. At the present, I have 10 games going simultaneously. The game allows you to
It has been an enormous challenge for my cobwebbed brain. My tiny vocabulary has expanded. Scheming to find big pointer words has been tough. It is difficult losing against family members and old high school friends. You understand I am extremely competitive.
Anyway, I had better go, my phone just chimed and it is my turn to “bust” a move. Somebody is going down!


I must agree that I, too, am totally addicted to this little game!
ReplyDelete